Christopher C. Lund
Chris joined Becker Franklin Rovang in 2016 and brings nearly twenty years of civil litigation experience to the firm. Prior to joining the firm, Chris defended insurance companies and represented policy holders as approved counsel for USAA, Farmers Insurance Group, Geico and other insurers. He is now dedicates his practice to helping injured victims of other’s negligence receive fair compensation for their injuries.
Chris is a native of Washington and graduate of the University of Puget Sound, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in Economics in 1988. He completed the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps program at UPS as a scholarship student and was selected as a Distinguished Graduate upon completing the program. Chris entered active duty with the Air Force shortly after earning his degree. Chris served during Operation Desert Storm and was later selected for a position as Special Agent for Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI). As Special Agent, Chris led several high profile criminal investigations and specialized in the investigation of fraud and other white-collar crimes associated with Air Force procurement activities. He served at a variety of duty stations before deciding to leave active duty and bring his family back home to Washington in 1998.
Chris continued to serve in the in the Air Force Reserve after leaving active duty and entered law school at Seattle University in 1999. He graduated Cum Laude from the Seattle University School of Law in 2002. Chris is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and has held membership in both the Kitsap County Bar Associations and Tacoma-Pierce County. He is also an Eagle Member of the Washington State Association for Justice (WSJA).
Outside of his professional endeavors, Chris enjoys photography, mountain bike riding and spending time with his with his bird dogs, Lily & Daisy. Whenever he is not working, you’ll likely find him exploring nature’s beauty with his camera and dogs or pushing the limits on a mountain bike trail.
Chris is admitted to practice in all Washington Courts and the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington. He has litigated case through western Washington having represented clients in Kitsap, Jefferson, Clallam, Pierce, Thurston, King, Mason, and Grays Harbor Counties.
- Seattle University School of Law, JD - Juris Doctor (2002)
- Air Force Squadron Officer’s School (1993)
- Air Force Special Investigations Academy (1991)
- University of Puget Sound, Economics, BA - Bachelor of Arts (1988)
- Air Force Commendation Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Air Force Achievement Medal
- Air Force Organizational Excellence Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster
- National Defense Medal
- Air Force Longevity Service Award Ribbon with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Air Force Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon
- Navy Expert Pistol Medal
- Air Force ROTC Distinguished Graduate
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member
- Kitsap County Bar Association
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association