Becker Franklin Rovang, PLLC
Every case is different. While no result can be guaranteed, at Becker Franklin Rovang we are focused on obtaining excellent results for our clients and maximizing the financial recovery they obtain for the damages they’ve suffered. Below is just a sampling of our results. Our greatest satisfaction comes from dramatically improving the circumstances of our clients. It’s not easy or pleasant to deal with an intimidating, rude, or insulting insurance claims representative. You need to focus on recovering from your injuries and making sure you are treated fairly. We can help.
- $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for 42 year old female police officer with shoulder injury sustained as victim in an intersection accident while on duty.
- $200,000.00 policy limits settlement for single 25 year old female with lumbar disc injuries (non-surgical) sustained in rear-end accident. Client had an initial offer of $5,000.00 from insurance company. Obtained subrogation waivers maximizing the client’s recovery.
- $270,000.00 settlement after litigation with underinsured motorist carrier for 55 year old firefighter who sustained lumbar injuries requiring surgery after an auto accident on the job. Client had substantial prior injuries and defense argued the surgery was not accident related.
- $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for active duty Navy sailor with whiplash and other spinal soft tissue injuries sustained in automobile accident.
- $430,000.00 settlement for auto accident victim with fractured ankle sustained in T-bone accident.
- $91,558 jury verdict for a 30 year old female with back strain injuries sustained in auto accident who was awarded $15,177.52 at arbitration. The defendant insurance company appealed the arbitration award to a jury trial. Defendant then offered to settle the case for $12,000, which we rejected. At trial the jury returned a verdict of $91,558. Additionally, the court awarded $19,123.75 in attorney’s fees.
- $100,000 policy limits settlement for a 26 year old male who was victim of a rear- end car accident by a defendant driving an auto parts delivery van. Defendant employer allowed their employee with a drug problem to continue driving even though they were aware she had a drug abuse problem and a recent history of accidents.
- $250,000.00 recovery for victim of Pit Bull attack resulting in thumb laceration and neck and back injuries sustained while escaping the attack.
- Jury verdict award of $104,000 for male in his thirties who was given a top offer of $25,000 by the insurance company. This was an auto accident case involving mostly chiropractic treatment.
- $750,000 settlement for a 32 year old female rear-ended on the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in a multicar accident involving road rage. Liability was contested. Our client was initially diagnosed with a lower back strain. Within 5 months a herniated disc developed causing severe pain. The first surgical operation was a “minimally invasive” discectomy, which failed to provide relief. A subsequent operation was needed to fuse the lumbar spine at L4-L5 and L5-L6.
- $175,000 settlement for a middle aged female who was initially offered $6,500 by the insurance company. Client went through 2 prior attorneys before being accepted by David Rovang. The injury was difficult to diagnose. Several doctors failed to find a cause for the pain, and doubted client’s veracity. Client was eventually required to undergo a painful injection into her spine for a diagnosis of injury to her thoracic spine.
- $500,000 settlement for a workplace injury (Navy Shipyard) for a “temporary” worker.
- $1,000,000.00 policy limits settlement for man struck by tractor trailer rig while walking his bike in a crosswalk.
- $4,700,000.00 recovery for disabled man neglected in Kitsap County Jail who suffered brain damage and quadriplegia.
- $15,000.00 for Pierce County child bitten by dog on buttocks in Pierce County while doing door to door fundraising.
- $18,000.00 net recovery for client after litigation. Client was offered $1,500.00 prior to retaining Becker Franklin Rovang. This was a rear-end accident with “soft tissue” injuries.
- Over $50,000.00 net recovery for client for 21 year old female with non-surgical lumbar disc injuries sustained in rear end accident. Client was offered $5,000.00 in her pocket prior to retaining Becker Franklin Rovang.
- $368,000.00 settlement for high school girl running to school bus when hit by a car (school bus failed to stop across from her residence per district rules).
- $100,000.00 third party limits and $400,000.00 UIM ($500,000.00 total recovery) to water district meter repair man whose foot was run over by a car in an alleyway.
- $175,000.00 dog bite settlement for fourteen year old girl with some facial scarring.
- $274,000.00 recovery for two girls groomed and sexually abused by Church pastor who was criminally convicted. Settlement included proceeds from insurance, sale of church property, and sale of pastor’s personal residence
- Seven figure confidential settlement for woman who tripped on wheel stop and suffered bad leg fracture after fast food restaurant turned out parking lot lights at closing time.
- Hundreds of arbitrations resulting in clients walking away with more money in their pockets than they were ever offered by insurance.
- Multiple “confidential” settlements we are not permitted to discuss.
We have obtained numerous policy limits settlements both before and after filing a lawsuit. Not all cases require “suing someone,” but often times it is necessary to obtain a fair result and level the playing field. We are firmly committed to improving the difficult circumstances of our clients.